Saint Luke’s Multispecialty Clinic–Mission Farms
Saint Luke’s Multispecialty Clinic–Mission Farms brings together the best of Saint Luke’s: convenience, accessibility, and the highest-quality health care.
In addition to primary care, eight specialty practices are located at the clinic, including:
Appointments are required for lab draws. Your provider can schedule an appointment directly for you or you can call the Saint Luke’s Regional Laboratories Client Service Department at 816-932-3850.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Our retail pharmacy is open to the public, with extended weekend and weekend hours.
- Over-the-counter and prescription medication
- Acceptance of most major health insurance plans
- Fast, friendly service
- Short wait times
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
(Closed daily from 1:30 – 2 p.m.)
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Learn more about Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging Centers.