Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals
Saint Luke’s is committed to providing emergency care when and where you need it through our Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals. Conveniently located where you live and work and with wait times of less than 10 minutes, Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals are there when minutes matter.
Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals are streamlined, state-of-the-art, fully licensed and accredited acute care hospitals that provide emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic services in convenient neighborhood locations. Open 24/7, 365 days a year, each Community Hospital is staffed with board-certified/eligible emergency physicians and experienced registered nurses and staff.
The Saint Luke’s Community Hospital difference
- Less than 10-minute wait to see a doctor on average
- Close neighborhood locations
- Total average visit takes less than two hours
- Saint Luke’s quality care with a streamlined patient experience
- Welcoming, calming, and healing environment
- Convenient parking
Our board-certified/eligible emergency physicians and experienced registered nurses are able to treat and stabilize any condition, but the most common conditions we see include:
- Complications from flu
- Abdominal pains
- Dizziness and fainting
- Skin infections
- Back pain
- Sprains and broken bones
- Cuts and contusions
- Severe diarrhea and vomiting
- Upper respiratory infections
- Complications from chronic conditions
We accept most major insurance plans. The Community Hospital is a fully licensed, acute care hospital—not an urgent care—so emergency co-pay and emergency deductibles will apply. We also offer financial assistance, charity care, and flexible billing options.