A Division of Saint Luke’s South Hospital
Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals, a division of Saint Luke's South Hospital, are streamlined, state-of-the-art hospitals that provide emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic services in convenient neighborhood locations.
With short wait times and expert physicians, Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals are one of your best options for emergency care.
- Open all day, every day
- Average ER wait time of less than 10 minutes, compared to the Kansas average of 2 hours
- Fully equipped to handle even the most life-threatening conditions with industry-leading heart and stroke protocols
- Board-certified/eligible emergency physicians and registered inpatient nurses
- Average visit length of less than two hours
- Five neighborhood locations
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Convenient parking
Unlike urgent care centers, Saint Luke's Community Hospitals offer emergency care for serious conditions. This level of care means that emergency copayments and deductibles will apply.
To learn about the difference between Convenient Care, urgent care, and emergency care, see our page outlining different care options.
Community Hospitals can treat and stabilize any condition, including:
- Heart attacks
- Complications from flu
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Sprains and broken bones
- Complications from chronic conditions
Inpatient care is available whether you arrive through the ER, are admitted by a referring physician, or are sent as a hospital-transfer. Saint Luke’s Community Hospitals have the comforts of home with world-class medicine at your bedside.
- On-call telemedicine internists and physicians specializing in cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, infectious diseases, and more
- Industry-leading nurse-to-patient ratio
- Open, non-restricted visiting hours for family and friends
- Family lounge with flat-screen TV and comfortable seating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pre-approved pet-friendly visitation
- Specialized meals based on your medical condition or dietary preferences
Our expert physicians can care for a wide range of medical conditions, including:
- Atrial fibrillation or irregular heartbeat
- Back pain
- Bronchitis and asthma
- Chest pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Digestive disorders
- Kidney stones
- Kidney and urinary tract infections
Our dedicated in-house services mean fast turnaround times for test results and diagnoses
- Dedicated lab accredited by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Imaging services including low-dose CT and fully digital X-ray equipment
- Pharmacy for quick dispensing of medications
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy services available
We accept most major insurance plans. Each Community Hospital location is a fully licensed, acute care hospital—not an urgent care—so emergency co-pay and emergency deductibles will apply. We also offer financial assistance, charity care, and flexible billing options. View full list of insurance plans.