When you or your loved one can no longer live independently, count on Anderson County Hospital’s Residential Living Center to provide high-quality, compassionate care with the comfort of home.
Offering the Best Nursing Home Experience
- The Residential Living Center is the only nursing home in Anderson County connected to a hospital, making getting to and from doctor appointments simple and quick.
- Unlike other long-term care communities, our residents choose their own schedule. If they want to sleep in, have a late lunch, or enjoy a late-night snack while watching a movie, they can do so.
- We offer amenities such as a whirlpool spa, beauty/barber salon, aviary, and a state-of-the-art call system to ensure residents’ needs are met promptly.
- Residents enjoy exercise classes and group activities on site as well as outings and events in the Garnett community.
- Our 30 spacious semi-private rooms are designed so each resident has a private space they can call their own.
- We have an active Resident Council that is engaged in helping decide what meals to select, what activities to engage in, and even what decor is chosen.
- Private pay and Medicaid are both accepted.
- The Residential Living Center's person-centered care provides 24/7 nursing staff; speech, physical, and occupational therapy; and a dedicated social worker.
- Saint Luke's specialists and experts routinely visit the hospital's specialty clinic, so residents receive high-quality, specialized care right where they live.
We look forward to welcoming you and your loved one to our nursing home community and are honored to be considered in your search for high-quality, compassionate care.
Schedule a Tour
Call 785-204-4016 to schedule a tour of the Anderson County Residential Living Center.
Keeping Our Residents Safe
The Residential Living Center works in alignment with guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and Saint Luke's Health System. We have stringent protocols in place to prevent the spread of illness and to respond to any illness that does occur in residents and staff.
In alignment with CDC and CMS guidance, the following measures are in place until further notice, as we all work together to maintain a healthy community.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please reach out to Lindy Katzer at 785-204-7127 or email at email@example.com.