Saint Luke's Patient & Family Advisory Council Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on a Patient and Family Advisory Council at one of the Saint Luke’s hospitals.
Saint Luke’s Patient Advisory Councils are for patients and families to share thoughts about your experience at Saint Luke’s and identify areas to improve.
The councils consist of current and former patients and family members who work together in an advisory role to collaborate with Saint Luke’s and provide feedback. This feedback will help to enhance the patient care experience and promote quality, effective health care in a safe environment.
Councils exist for the following hospitals:
- Anderson County Hospital, Garnett, KS
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital, Leavenworth, KS
- Saint Luke's East Hospital, Lee's Summit, MO
- Saint Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- Saint Luke's North Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- Saint Luke's South Hospital, Overland Park, KS
Please complete the following application to get started, and a member of our Patient Advocacy department will contact you soon.
We look forward to working together to share ideas that will influence future patient and family experiences at Saint Luke’s.