- Medical School
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Internal Medicine, University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Nephrology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Subspecialty in Nephrology
Dr. Ryan Lustig is a Board Certified Nephrologist and Internal Medicine doctor who recently joined Kansas City Kidney Consultants.
Dr. Lustig earned his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri. After completion of the Internal Medicine program at University of Missouri-Kansas City, he completed a Nephrology Fellowship at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Lustig is a member of the American Society of Nephrology and the National Kidney Foundation. A Kansas native, Dr. Lustig enjoys caring for patients in the surrounding rural communities of Kansas and Missouri.
Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Lustig enjoys spending time with his family, being in the outdoors and sports.
On Staff At
- Anderson County Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Barry Road
- Saint Luke's North Hospital–Smithville
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Wright Memorial Hospital