Saint Luke’s South Hospital Birth & Women's Center
Warning. messageFor the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, all Maternity Center tours will be conducted by phone until further notice. Please call one of our Maternity Centers for more information about your hospital stay and to answer any questions you may have.
Focused on you
A one-of-a-kind birthing experience
From natural births to traditional and high-risk deliveries, the Saint Luke’s South Hospital Birth & Women's offers the advantages of one-on-one attention and access to the most advanced medical technology. Women labor, deliver, and recover in a private, spacious suite. You’ll remain in the same room your entire stay so you can spend those first precious days bonding with your baby.
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- A secure environment with restricted access, a separate entrance, and 24-hour security
- Breastfeeding support from certified lactation consultants during your hospital stay and after discharge
- Room service meals and refreshments available for mom and sleeping accommodations for your spouse, partner, or support person
- “High 5 for Mom and Baby” recognition by the United Methodist Health Ministry Fund for our commitment to supporting breastfeeding success
- Recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield as a “Blue Distinction Center Plus” for maternity care for our demonstrated history of quality care, treatment expertise, and better patient results