Saint Luke’s Dermatology Specialists
Warning messageSaint Luke's is now offering virtual visits with providers at this clinic. Call the clinic to schedule a virtual appointment.
Your skin is a vital organ and one of the most visible parts of your body. Keep it healthy and looking its best with Saint Luke’s dermatology services.
Our clinicians include board-certified dermatologists and licensed aestheticians that are dedicated to keeping you looking and feeling great. From skin infections, complex acne, eczema, or psoriasis to anti-aging and hair reduction, we offer a wide range of medical, surgical, and cosmetic treatments to keep your skin at its healthiest.
We place a strong emphasis on skin cancer prevention. Skin cancer is the fifth most common new cancer diagnosis in Kansas and the seventh most common diagnosis in Missouri. Our dermatologists can monitor moles and damage caused by sun exposure and aging to assess if you are at risk for developing melanoma. We are backed by the full resources of the Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute.
- Skin cancer screening and excisions
- Acne extractions and facials, including treatments for acne scarring
- Advanced light therapy to treat hyperpigmentation, sun or age spots, rosacea, and more
- Anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and injections
- Hair reduction and removal
- Medical and surgical therapies for acute infections or chronic conditions