LIFEWISE Executive Health Management
Your executives work hard for your company, and an executive’s health is vital on a personal level and to your organization’s future. Since 1999, Saint Luke’s Executive Health Management (EHM) has helped employers focus on their top executives’ health and well-being, with an emphasis on prevention, peak performance, and optimal health.
This exclusive program is tailored to each executive—and looks at the whole person—with services selected based on age, gender, risk factors, and individual concerns and interests. The program begins with a one-on-one, in-depth consultation with the EHM physician, focusing on preventive medicine. Throughout the efficient half-day or full-day program, the executive is escorted to each prearranged service.
The executive will meet again with the EHM physician for a comprehensive wrap-up summary. This program will assist in developing achievable goals to mitigate health risks and optimize health.
EHM is designed to complement—not replace—the relationship between executives and their personal physicians. We will help you communicate this benefit to your leaders and work with your organization’s human resources and benefit staff for a seamless experience.
With the Executive Health Management Program, Saint Luke’s leading medical specialists can provide services including:
- Blood chemistries, complete blood count, lipid profile, urinalysis
- High-sensitivity C reactive protein (to detect inflammation)
- High-density lipoprotein (good cholesterol) lab profile
- Vitamin D
- Prostate specific antigen (cancer screening at appropriate intervals)
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test (to evaluate function)
- Uric acid test
- Chest X-ray
- Treadmill exercise test
- Body composition assessment (to measure abdominal visceral fat and lean muscle)
- CardioScan—coronary artery calcium screening
- Dermatology evaluation
- Diabetes education and risk management
- Ear, nose, and throat examination as needed
- Eye examination
- Fitness assessment, including strength and flexibility, and exercise prescription
- Heart disease risk management (for potential and existing heart disease)
- Nutrition consultation with a registered dietitian
- Pap smear/pelvic exam
- Pulmonary function tests
- Stress management consultation