LIFEWISE Employee Assistance Program
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE™ Employee Assistance Program delivers comprehensive, integrated employee assistance and work-life services across Kansas City and around the globe. We are committed to providing the highest quality employee support solution available in the marketplace, with a unified service equipped to address daily stresses, major crises, and everything between.
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE Employee Assistance Program:
- Assists employees in the most efficient, comprehensive, and confidential manner, building a sense of trust
- Offers a robust work-life website with content applicable to employees’ emotional concerns and day-to-day worries
- Offers nationwide work-life resources and referral services for Child Care, Elder Care, Daily Living, Financial Assist, and Legal Assist—with the expertise of a qualified work-life specialist 24/7
- Promotes a consistent message through promotional materials, guiding employees to access the help they need
- Provides the client company a dedicated account manager for consultative EAP benefit services including trends and direction for increased utilization and unlimited management and supervisory consultation
- Delivers unified reports and single invoices
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE EAP provides confidential counseling and referral assistance to our clients’ employees and immediate family members in the Kansas City area at our five convenient locations—and through our extensive network of over 54,000 providers throughout the United States. Our program is designed to offer convenient access face-to-face or by telephone.
Our model includes confidential, professional, and comprehensive assessment, counseling, and referral services to individuals experiencing personal or professional problems. The EAP, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, supports employees on a wide range of mental health topics for which short-term, solution-focused counseling is appropriate.
We offer a network of experienced, master’s-level behavioral health professionals with more than 40,000 locations globally.
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE EAP is designed to assist covered employees and their immediate family members with:
- Stress management
- Family and marriage concerns
- Work-related difficulties
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Financial issues
Coaching has the power to help individuals and teams unlock their full potential. Certified Professional Coaches provide professional development training on-site in the Kansas City metro area or by telephone for leaders, individuals, and teams.
Coaching can be part of an organization’s overall well-being initiative or a special opportunity for employees to meet with a professional from the EAP confidentially.
Individual and team coaching can assist employees with a number of important issues, including:
- Effective team leadership
- Maximizing employee potential
- Improving personal, team, and organizational results
- Weight management
- Tobacco cessation
- Personal financial management
Contact us to learn more about coaching services for individuals and teams.
Ensuring client confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Records are maintained and information communicated in accordance with federal and state guidelines, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). All of Saint Luke’s personnel complete annual training on privacy policies, business ethics, and other applicable topics.
Employees from the same organization are systematically scheduled at different times of the day or week to ensure their privacy at our EAP offices.
Critical incident stress management
The International Critical Incident Stress Foundation defines critical incident stress as an event that causes unusually strong emotional reactions with the potential to interfere with one’s ability to function normally.
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE EAP has a unique capacity to respond to emergency situations should a workplace trauma occur. All of our clinicians are trained in critical incident stress management, and we offer our expertise for consultation, debriefing, and other on-site incident management services.
For critical incidents outside the local area, we contract with a premier crisis care services organization to provide on-site response in a timely and professional manner nationwide.
R3 Continuum partnership
Saint Luke’s LIFEWISE EAP partners with R3 Continuum to provide our clients with access to critical services such as fitness for duty evaluation, fitness for duty with violence screen, and threat of violence assessment. R3 Continuum provides a network of clinicians representing more than 40 specialties and sub-specialties.
Education and training
We train thousands of leaders and employees each year in more than 60 core training topics.
With your provided company code, log in to the EAP website.