Urologist, Overland Park, KS
Advanced Urologic Associates (AUA) is actively recruiting for a board-certified/board-eligible urologist to join our well-established practice. Our practice has a traditional outpatient and inpatient mix, providing general, reconstruction, and specialty urologic care. An interest in reconstruction or prosthetics is a plus, but not required. Our goal is to maintain the highest quality of care by offering the best and newest treatment modalities to improve our patients’ quality of life, their urologic health, and their longevity.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Physician-owned, provider-led, and professionally managed medical group
- Direct affiliation with Saint Luke’s Health System
- Market competitive rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Busy practice, high demand for urology services, and growth potential
- Advanced practitioners assist with providing hospital and office coverage
- Team-based approach focused on patient-centered care
- Established and growing integrated multispecialty medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- A medical practice that cares about you and your success
- Membership in metro area LithotripsyLaser association
- Investment opportunity in established, successful surgery centers
AUA offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience. All inquiries are confidential.
About Advanced Urologic Associates
Advanced Urologic Associates (AUA) has four convenient metro locations in Kansas and Missouri. AUA is committed to providing patients the highest level of quality urologic care. The team uses the latest minimally invasive therapies to treat a full range of urologic conditions.
About Saint Luke’s Multispecialty Clinic–Mission Farms
Saint Luke’s Multispecialty Clinic–Mission Farms, located in Overland Park, KS, brings together primary care, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, and pulmonology all in one convenient place. This location also has an on-site laboratory, imaging, and pharmacy.
About Saint Luke’s South Hospital
Saint Luke’s South Hospital serves Johnson County, Kansas, and the surrounding communities. It consistently scores high in patient satisfaction and has 125 beds.
The hospital features 24-hour emergency services, comprehensive inpatient services, advanced outpatient diagnostic testing, a spacious Birth & Women’s Center with Level IIIa NICU, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and convenient physician offices.
Patients have access to the latest therapies and treatments through the multispecialty offerings, which include comprehensive cardiovascular and oncology services, the Goppert Breast Center, an acclaimed Hip & Knee Center, Saint Luke’s Center for Surgical Weight Loss, and Jacobson & McElliott Diabetes & Endocrinology Center.