Cardiologist for Cardiac MRI, Kansas City, MO
The nationally-prominent Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute (SLMAHI) is seeking a Level III Cardiac MR Reader to join a team of 85 board-certified heart experts to develop the cardiology program at a regional hospital. SLMAHI is ranked 38th in the nation for cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report. It is also part of the prestigious Saint Luke’s Health System, which is a not-for-profit, locally-owned health system, consisting of 16 leading hospitals in the Kansas City area and region, serving 67 counties.
- Development of a regional cardiac program interacting with hospital/health system leadership and developing referral relationships.
- Join a team of world-renowned physicians who perform complex, lifesaving procedures on a regular basis and who are known as leaders in research, athletic heart, preventative cardiology, nuclear imaging, interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology.
- Call coverage is shared among the noninvasive regional cardiology team for a balanced lifestyle.
- Focus on high-quality outcome-based care.
- Collegial environment, interesting, and challenging cases.
- Excellent employment package with outstanding compensation and comprehensive benefits.
About Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s Health System consists of 18 area hospitals and several primary and specialty care practices, and provides a range of inpatient, outpatient, and home care services. Founded as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our mission includes a commitment to the highest levels of excellence in health care and the advancement of medical research and education. The health system is an aligned organization in which the physicians and hospitals assume responsibility for enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of people in the metropolitan Kansas City area and the surrounding region.
Learn more about Saint Luke’s Health System.
About greater Kansas City
The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life. With a population of more than 2 million, Kansas City is so much more than barbecue and jazz. It’s a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation.
On top of that, you’ll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, the Kansas City Zoo, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe. Living in Kansas City, you’ll find high-quality schools and friendly neighborhoods. It’s why numerous national publications have called Kansas City one of the nation’s best places to live, work, and raise a family.