Saint Luke’s Presents the 87th Annual Plaza Art Fair
For more than 135 years, Saint Luke’s has been at the heart of Kansas City health care.
We’re proud of our legacy as innovators—whether it’s pioneering heart care, leading the nation in stroke-reversal therapies, or advancing medicine through clinical trials.
That’s why we’re honored to support another longtime tradition, the Plaza Art Fair.
Visit us at the fair!
- Relax and refresh in our tent, located at the heart of the fair.
- Visit our Nursing Mothers’ Lounge for a private, comfortable space to nurse or bottle feed your baby. This year’s lounge will be located inside of re.
- Take a picture with our giant GO LIFE sculptures near the main tent.
- Stop by our tent for balloons and prizes throughout the fair.
- Enter to win original artwork created by this year’s featured artist for the Plaza Art Fair.
Saint Luke’s is also the proud provider of first-aid services during the Plaza Art Fair. Stop by and visit our staff. Kids will receive a free animal mask and can pose with our jungle themed wall.