Meet Our Recruiter
For more than 25 years, Mick Allison, System Director of Physician Recruitment and Retention, has helped connect physicians with practice opportunities in the Kansas City region. He has extensive experience in physician recruitment, retention, medical staff development, and practice acquisitions.
Saint Luke’s takes pride in having one of the highest physician retention rates in the Midwest, thanks in part to Mick’s commitment to listening to candidates’ needs, matching them accordingly, and then supporting new physicians when they get here.
More about Mick
- Member, Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR)
- Member, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas in-house Physicians Recruiters (MINK)
- Frequent committee spokesman and local and national presenter
- Life-long Kansas City resident
- Father of two daughters
- Enjoys riding his Harley Davidson, golfing, fishing, hunting, traveling, and exercising
System Director of Physician Recruitment and Retention
Saint Luke’s Health System
901 E. 104th Street, Mailstop 300 SW
Kansas City, MO 64131
816-502-8865 (Private voicemail)